 Administrative / General / 4196
Re: Newsgroups for LUGs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 20:29:39 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general "Ryan" <rdennett@exploremaine.com> wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Tim Courtney writes:
I have an idea (which may or may not have been thought of, posted
before) that I feel would greatly aid LUGs and their members.  Could
LUGNET add newsgroups for all the LUGs who want them and have them
automagically crosspost to the regional groups they represent?  For
example, we could have
<snipped cross-posting info>

I like this idea as well, and had thought of it. I agree, it is a great idea.
Oh, and I like that new word,"automagically" :)

My dad and I have both been using that word for years :)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne