 Off-Topic / Fun / 3576
Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 15:02:24 GMT

Huw Millington wrote:

Cats are smarter (by far) than dogs.  Only makes sense that the
majority of a fairly intelligent group of people would prefer cats
to dogs.

OK, I'll be first to respond to this troll...

I can't recall the last time I saw a mountain rescue cat, a sniffer cat, or
a guide cat for the blind, for that matter :-)

Huw
(a cat lover and owner of one)

I'm a cat hater (1), but I'll be the first to point it out.  Who's the
smarter animal, the animal that devotes intelligence to slaving away for
mankind on tasks like mountain rescue, guiding, sniffing, etc, or the
animal that devotes intelligence to getting mankind to slave away for it
and avoids actually being perceived as able to carry out any actual
tasks?

Cats are smarter. Evil, lazy, cruel, smelly, yes, all those things, but
smarter.

[FUT off-topic.fun]

1 - we have 4, I have cause. Worthless vermin.