 Off-Topic / Fun / 2996
Re: So?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:40:25 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
As long as you get what you neeeed...  :-) (or is a stones reference
dating me?)

Better than a Stones groupie dating you!  :-,

?? How so? Some of those groupies were pretty hot.

This is an example of a figure of speech that I don't recall the name of
but which I find to be pretty funny. Here's another one:

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

lugnet.