 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 308
Re: So?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:25:40 GMT

Try not to worry about the time.
If you're here at like 7 or 7:30, or whatever, it doesn't matter.
I'll be here.

-Suz.

Chris Phillips wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Robert Munafo writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Ok! [...] Let's meet here at the Media Lab. [...] How about
Tuesday (the 28th) evening? maybe show up between 6:00-7:00 pm? If there
are people who can NOT make it then, please let us all know.

6:00 PM is too early for those who have jobs and are coming from outside
Cambridge. Remember, they have to fight rush hour traffic, find a parking
space, and then take the T and/or walk a long distance (depending on where • they
park). 7:00 PM is probably the earliest you can hope to have it if you want
more than half of the people to make it.

It looks like Robert is correct.  I'll be pushing hard to be there by 7:00
myself, but I'll probably be a few minutes later than that.  (I've gotta stop
in at home to let the mondo canine outside to stretch her legs.)

I know that MindFest planning is our main agenda, but I'm thinking about
bringing my Scout and RDS tonight in case anyone wants to poke at it or see
what you get in the box.  (For all I know the Media Lab is already crawling
with these things, but whatever...)

See everyone tonight!