 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 299
Re: So?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:48:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Ok! [...] Let's meet here at the Media Lab. [...] How about
Tuesday (the 28th) evening? maybe show up between 6:00-7:00 pm? If there
are people who can NOT make it then, please let us all know.

6:00 PM is too early for those who have jobs and are coming from outside
Cambridge. Remember, they have to fight rush hour traffic, find a parking
space, and then take the T and/or walk a long distance (depending on where they
park). 7:00 PM is probably the earliest you can hope to have it if you want
more than half of the people to make it.

- Robert Munafo                           http://www.mrob.com/
  LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13