 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 295
294  |  296
Subject:
Mindfest RSVP and NELUG Membership info was( Re: So?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 15:04:40 GMT

I can make the 28'th and plan to be there.  Let me know if I can bring
anything.  I will try and bring a .dat file for my B-wing and maybe even one
of my B-wings for comparision.

I also have not posted much NELGU membership information recently so here is
the breakdown of members and locations (We currently have 24 members).

16 - Eastern Massachusetts
1 - Western Massachusetts
1 - Connecticut
1 - New Hampshire
1 - Vermont
4 - Others (1 Kansas, 1 New York, 1 Michigan, 1 Amsterdam nl.)

Pretty good for such a young group I think.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/