 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 293
Re: So?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:03:28 GMT

Tuesday is fine for me... But as for the Sunday issue... Sunday the 26th
appears to be fine at the moment (but that may change quickly, seeing as it's
almost the weekend already)... However, Sunday October 3rd I am otherwise
occupied (with other Lego antics as it turns out)

DaveE