 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 307
Re: So?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:20:59 GMT

Robert Munafo wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Let's meet here at the Media Lab. [...]
Doors will likely be locked, but don't worry I'll find you. How about
Tuesday (the 28th) evening? maybe show up between 6:00-7:00 pm? If there
are people who can NOT make it then, please let us all know.

Where should we wait? I've been to the Media Lab before, and if I recall
correctly there were multiple entrances. How about if we sit on the ground near
the northwest corner (the corner closest to the 3-4-5 triangle building,
building 66)?

At Ames St.
That's fine.

Given the possibility that some people will arrive later, you'll probably want
to check a few times.

- Robert

Yup. that's the way we do it.

-Suz.