 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 290
Re: So?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:22:12 GMT

Ok!
Dear NELUG (and potential future NELUG) members,

Let's meet here at the Media Lab. using "whereis":
(note, North is not straight up) zoom in and out.

    http://whereis.mit.edu/bin/map?locate=media

Best to come into Ames St. from Broadway, Memorial Drive, or Mass Ave.
Limited parking on street. very close to Kendall T.(on Main St.)

An uglier map, but w/directions written:

   http://www.media.mit.edu/Information/Directions/

Doors will likely be locked, but don't worry I'll find you. How about
Tuesday (the 28th) evening? maybe show up between 6:00-7:00 pm? If there
are people who can NOT make it then, please let us all know.

A second choice may be Sunday sometime.

Meeting is open to all. Snacks and soda are ok as long as we clean up after
ourselves. no set ending time.

Main topic of my concern is regarding an LDraw/.dat presentation, workshop,
panelist, or exhibit. (or some combination of the above.) Response here was
positive to the idea of having this way-ccol collaborative-born technology
hilighted. (I know you have other concerns as well, but this is newest item
to come up.) Bring some .dats if you want to show em off to the group!

Rachel, another committe member, will be able to attend Tuesday. She'll say
a bit about the main floor area "construction zone" to give you an idea of
what that'll be like.

To all those who sent mail to Carolyn, thank you!

Try to keep an eye on the MindFest website, a tentative schedule will be
appearing there soon -- along with other new info.

    http://www.media.mit.edu/mindfest/

-Suz.

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Matthew Miller writes:

So? Meeting? When?

Suzanne is checking the availability of space at MIT.  I think she is trying to
get us in next Tuesday but nothing is confirmed as of yet.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/