 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 292
Re: So?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:53:54 GMT

Suzanne D. Rich <suz@media.mit.edu> wrote:
   http://whereis.mit.edu/bin/map?locate=media

Great!

Doors will likely be locked, but don't worry I'll find you. How about
Tuesday (the 28th) evening? maybe show up between 6:00-7:00 pm? If there
are people who can NOT make it then, please let us all know.

That'd be fine for me (and I think Karen will come too), but my friend Paul
has class that night and would prefer another. (Thursday?) If Tuesday works
best for the majority of people, since he's not an active participant in
deciding things, he shouldn't get too strong of a voice. :)

A second choice may be Sunday sometime.

Or that would probably work too. As in Sunday the 26th? Or the following
one?