 Off-Topic / Fun / 11255
Re: Bulleid Leader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:24:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Lukas Nabergall wrote:
   Boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg!!! But I like the color.Overall , 6 out of 10.

Dear Lukas,

You have had your behaviour pointed out by me twice (here and here). Someone else has also agreed with my point here. Why are you continuing to behave in a disrespectful manner?

I tried to send the above to your email address but it isn’t valid. This is in clear breach of the Terms of Service which is why I have cross-posted this to .admin.general.

Tim

Good work, Tim. Overall, 8 out of 10.

It’s so nice when people behave as you expect them to. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Predictability, 10 out of 10.

Tim