 Trains / 27945
Re: Bulleid Leader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 02:41:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Lukas Nabergall wrote:
Boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg!!! But I like the
color.Overall , 6 out of 10.

Criticism is great when it's constructive, however your post is not. If you
don't like something, sometimes it's better to not say anything. Please consider
this the next time you post.

Also as a side note, the history of rail transportation is not always terribly
interesting in pictures, but it's the story that goes with it that makes it
interesting. To some this is what makes model railroading interesting, fun, and
relaxing. Please consider this the next time before you post in  Lugnet.trains.
Ondrew