 Administrative / General / 13729
Re: Why is Lukas in headlines? (was Re: Bulleid Leader)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 19:21:16 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Eaton wrote:

   Without a coding change, the only way to remove these posts would be to take the automatic spotlight points from the announce and/or announce.moc groups, which I think is rather less than optimal.

Hmm, I see. I wasn’t aware that it would involve going into the code.

Some of the other forums (CSF, classic-castle) will regularly throw posts into different areas so I assumed the same should be true at Lugnet. I’m not overly computer-savy... these things may seem elementary to the computer experienced.

Thanks.