 Trains / 27905
Re: Bulleid Leader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:20:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Powell wrote:

   Nicely done,

James

You’ll have to hurry, I know someone is planning GT3!

Tim

How about: Hush Hush

The LMS Doble Sentinel shunter

The Dyke branch Sentinel/Doble railcar

The Fell loco

http://www.therailwaycentre.com/Pages%20Loco/Recognition%20loco/IllusFell.html

The Kitson-Still

http://www.dself.dsl.pipex.com/MUSEUM/LOCOLOCO/kitson/kitsonst.htm

Lots of ground to cover yet... James

It’s all about the somewhat obscure and less than successful engines.

The Kitson-Still was actually one of my options, but it’s even MORE obscure and less successful than the Leader...

Another engine I was contemplating was the original Franco-Crosti locomotive:

http://www.dself.dsl.pipex.com/MUSEUM/LOCOLOCO/francocrosti/belgian1.jpg

But considering how many wheels I would have had to get, I decided against it. Maybe some other time...