 Trains / 27897
27896  |  27898
Subject:
Bulleid Leader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:06:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The Bulleid Leader: This is probably less obscure than my last train MOC, the Wardale 5AT. The Leader was an articulated steam locomotive designed by the Southern Railway’s Oliver Bulleid (Of Q1 fame).Like many experimental locomotives, the Leader turned out to be impractical and unreliable, and it was scrapped after barely a year.

More information on the Mocpages text.

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/23113

Any comments appreciated!