 Off-Topic / Fun / 1110
Re: Hate the current boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 01:04:41 GMT

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:45:40 GMT, Beth Reiten <breiten@net-art.de>
wrote:

As a general "life note to the wise":  If they don't specifically TELL you that the
item in question is acid-free/archival quality/whatever, IT ISN'T.  And you would
notice a price difference; i.e. the cheap card sheets as opposed to the UltraPRO ones.

Ultra-Pro is best for sheets, but not quite so hot on sleeves, IMO.
The cheap (for 100, 1/4 the price of a pack of Ultra-Pro's) sleeves,
totally acid free, designed originally for storing Baseball cards (how
many of you have a Mint condition Joe DiMaggio?), are better. They are
_especially_ better if you're just displaying and not playing.

Ack.. to off.topic with this.

Jasper "No, i never played M:tG, whyever would you say that?" Janssen