 Dear LEGO / 42
Re: Hate the current boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 03:04:08 GMT

Thomas Main wrote in message <36348615.A290F2A1@appstate.edu>...
Steve Jacquot wrote:

Some months ago I bought a cheap Megabloks space set, and the only
thing I liked about it was the packaging.  It came in a small, shallow
stackable tub which seemed ideal for storing small parts.  If all
Lego sets came in this sort of container, my storage problems would
be solved.

Speaking of Megabloks packaging, I really like their "canned" sets.  I
wouldn't mind seeing this sort of packaging for larger sets, like sets
that come in a gallon paint bucket.  Hey, if they can do it with fleece
jackets.... :)

That reminds me of a friend's rule of thumb--never buy underwear that comes
in a tube.

ObLego: at least the Lego buckets stack.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html