 Dear LEGO / 38
Re: Hate the current boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 04:44:38 GMT

"Joseph Gonzalez" <hsadm2.jgonzale@email.state.ut.us> wrote

I'm the kind of Lego collector that likes to store my sets in their original
boxes.  When moving these boxes from one location to another, if the box is
slightly tilted and the top flap opens I have many pieces spilling out of the
box and all over the floor.

A solution would be to put all the parts in a zip lock bags and then
putting the bags into the boxes.  This seems to work well for me when
moving built models from one place to another.  The parts that break loose
are retained inside the bags, making it easier to rebuild.

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net