 Dear LEGO / 39
Re: Hate the current boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 15:43:50 GMT

Joseph Gonzalez wrote:

In short, please make boxes more sturdy for storage (or at least make
the large
set boxes like the medium-size ones where the piece-tray slides into
the main
box).

Some months ago I bought a cheap Megabloks space set, and the only
thing I liked about it was the packaging.  It came in a small, shallow
stackable tub which seemed ideal for storing small parts.  If all
Lego sets came in this sort of container, my storage problems would
be solved.