 Off-Topic / Fun / 10901
Re: LEGO Factory Contest: Rules or Suggestions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:50:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, David Eaton wrote:

Where does it end, people? Today we're fighting about geometry. Tomorrow we'll
be arguing trig! Then calculus! Then fractal geometry! Math only begets math!
Stop the madness!

Don't be so square, Dave.

--Muze :)

[Who realizes that he just submitted a model larger than 16x16--but at least
it's cool....]