 Off-Topic / Fun / 10900
Re: LEGO Factory Contest: Rules or Suggestions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:15:08 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
Duh. I see what you're saying now. I was thinking something different... I bow
before your calculatin' skillz.

Jake

Don't be lying Jake - you know you be bowing to ALL of my mad skillz.  I be all
rooling yu like timmy roolz lassie. yo.

Is this the sort of inner city gang fighting that goes on in most slums? "No,
foo! Chek it: 5urface area of a sphere iz 4*pi*r^2." "Yeah beeyach, but this be
ALL about the elliptikal, not the spherikal!"

Where does it end, people? Today we're fighting about geometry. Tomorrow we'll
be arguing trig! Then calculus! Then fractal geometry! Math only begets math!
Stop the madness!

DaveE