 LEGO Company / 2710
2709  |  2711
Subject:
LEGO Factory Contest: Rules or Suggestions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:42:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I guess TLC is not enforcing the rules of its own contest:

The winner in the Senior category (“Deluxe Building” by GabrielLee) was built on 16 baseplates, as opposed to the 4 specified in the contest rules. Can someone from TLC explain this situation?

Marc Nelson Jr.