 LEGO Company / 2723
Re: LEGO Factory Contest: Rules or Suggestions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:34:23 GMT

Silly Jake, you must not have done well in teh m4th ;)

On one hand I'm not sure how you'd make 2 8x8 baseplates into a 16x16 area
(since you'd have 8x16 if you only use two). On the other hand, using 4 8x8
baseplates results in a total surface area of 32x32.

   8 8 = 16
   _ _
8 |_|_|
8 |_|_|
=16

Total of 4 8x8 Baseplates.

   8 8 8 8 = 32
   _ _ _ _
=32

Total of 16 8x8 baseplates.

Anyway, I'm checking on it now, and should have some answers in the next
couple days, if not sooner.

Thanks!

-Lenny