 LEGO Company / 2720
Re: LEGO Factory Contest: Rules or Suggestions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:03:37 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

I know there are some things with the voting that needs double checking. I've
talked to the team working on the site and they are currently looking into
it.

[ ... snipped ... ]

As long as you are looking into things, can you check on Tech Support Request
response times?  How long should one expect to wait for follow up regarding a
Tech Support request?  I followed the Tech Support links to this page:

http://www.lego.com/eng/service/techsupportcontactus.asp

I submitted the problem I am having with LDD about a week ago but have yet to
receive any response or acknowledgement.  I understand that LDD is a "free"
download however some acknowledgement to a Tech Support Request would be nice.

Thanks,

Mike