 Off-Topic / Fun / 10598
Re: Text-based Adventures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:19:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Chris Phillips wrote:

Uh, yeah...  DOUG Adams.  I think I meant Douglas.  Never heard of Scott Adams,
I'm afraid.

There is a Scott Adams that does the Dilbert comic...  http://www.dilbert.com/

That comic used to be wildly funny to me, but I'm finding it less funny lately.
Must be that my sample size of office environments that match its setting, more
or less, has gotten too large?