 Off-Topic / Fun / 10601
Re: Text-based Adventures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:53:23 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:
That comic used to be wildly funny to me, but I'm finding it less funny
lately. Must be that my sample size of office environments that match
its setting, more or less, has gotten too large?

I think it's objectively less funny. The schtick is worn out and tired.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>