 Off-Topic / Fun / 10562
10561  |  10563
Subject:
PS2 or XBox?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:12:06 GMT

We're looking to update the kids console for Christmas, so it's either a PS2 or
an X-Box. Anyone have any opinions either way? We had a PS1 for a long time, so
I'm more inclined to keep with it (plus the backward compatability). While I do
occasionally wander into console games (and online, multiplayer has me
interested), it's more for them than us.

Thanks!

-Evil Wayne