 Off-Topic / Fun / 10573
Re: PS2 or XBox?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:59:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Erick Jensen wrote:

Oh I forgot about Viewtiful Joe!  That is such a cool looking game.  As for the
zelda titles, and mario titles, the old ones look/run perfect on my pc with ROMs
and Emulators.  Keep the pc, buy a controller and download the ROMs off
KazaaLite, it's the best money i never spent.  I have over 800 nes games that
fit on 1 cdr.  Ok i'm done with the video game debate.  Anybody want to buy a
3DO and 40ish games, dirt cheap?

Erick:

You may want to take a look at the LUGNET terms of use, in particular point 5 of
the Discussion group terms (http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement), and
decide for yourself if your advocacy of using Kazaa to obtain things (which you
apparently acknowledged are illegally obtained, upthread) violates the part of
the ToS where you are not allowed to post in a manner "encouraging conduct that
would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise
violate any local, state, national, or international law."

I don't know if it's a ToS violation or not to advocate using Kazaa to get 800
games that you didn't pay for, it's not totally clear to me, but I suspect it
might be.

OOOPS, I never thought about that.  I hope I didn't start anything.  Sorry about
that everyone.