 Off-Topic / Fun / 10563
RE: PS2 or XBox?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:12:55 GMT

Wayne,

We too had the PS1. We opted for the xBox for several reasons........

1. The xBox 'appeared' to have better graphics.

2. It HAS a hard drive built in, the PS2 does not. You do not NEED memory
cards with the xBox, UNLESS you want to transfer your game info to another
machine.

3. We got it for Martin last Christmas, we picked a cheap PS2 (~$30) from
Sams 3 months ago. Martin prefers the xBox over the PS2. Why? "Cause I do"
He only plays the PS2 IF he cannot get the game for the xBox.

4. If I am not mistaken, the xBox has more HDTV compatible games out there.

5. Oh Yeah, because of the Hard drive, the xBox transitions between 'scenes'
or sections of the game faster.

hth's

Merry Christmas.

Thanx,

Mark Millere
Visit Milissa's Lego™ Store, GoB - Millere's Spares™
http://www.MilleresSpares.com