 Off-Topic / Debate / Search Results: worlds smallest political quiz
 Results 421 – 440 of about 1300.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Not the right way to exit?

(...) Yes, wouldn't it be refreshing if the press cared more about the truth and less about pushing personal political predilections. JOHN (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) Yes, but that was because minifigs, macrofigs, or any type of figs didn't exist then. At least for me. :-O (...) Here is the crux of the problem. The lack of diversity in minifigs IS a political message. You may agree with that message, you (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close

Lindsay, (...) time. (...) I went (...) council in (...) shot by (...) that (...) with (...) like (...) Hmm... well, I guess my political philosophy is definately right / conservative (Which, in actuality, classic liberal) / Budding Libertarian. My (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: 'Murcan Family Values in action

(...) No the dealers don't, but I'd be REAL curious as to how much drug lord money goes into the political coffers (the drug lords are one thing that I worry about if we ever do decriminalize drugs, they've got a lot invested in their power (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: More on Moral Relativism

(...) to (...) Sure, that'd be pretty impossible, I think. However some rather large evils have been left un-righted, due to political pressure. I just think the assertion that the US is "good" doesn't hold water. They're good when it suits them. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Customs question...

(...) I don't agree. In your situation you are knowingly and deliberately lying, breaking the law and trying to make some clumsy political point whilst doing so. I am disagreeing with the interpretation of the word “merchandise". Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Keeping it sane...

I read a few message boards daily, and one that I often frequent has a policy in place-- No religious/political debate. They implemented that policy 'cause, invariably, the discussion would get, usually quite quickly, bogged down into a 'flame war'. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Not the right way to exit?

(...) Yes, wouldn't it be refreshing if the President cared more about the truth and less about pushing personal political predilictions? If the press cared about the truth, they would have been calling for an independent prosecutor to look into the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: I think I'm going to puke....

(...) Yeah ok whatever. That is bad fashion yaya-crappola. And I really doubt this stuff has any political value to it whatever, so I seriously dislike you categorizing the 'Left' as supporting this stuff. I could point to extreme far rightists who (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

(...) I've just seen some very strange answers to this question. Jesse, I think what you've written comes closest to the truth. Eric Kingsley was pretty close to the mark too. Coming from the UK, I think that yes it is true that *in general* many (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Durned Telemarketers!

(...) I believe our governor (Illinois) recently vetoed such a bill because it 'wasn't strong enough' and allowed too many exemptions. I think these state-run do not call lists (with penalties) are a good thing (and are long overdue). BUT, I hope (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution

(...) To be fair, slaves and women were seen more as property than people by many of the colonists, and they basically inherited the idea that political rights were tied to landownership from England. But if you were a white male landowner in the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn

"Bill Farkas" <kfar@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:Fq5B2D.I06@lugnet.com... (...) we in (...) staying (...) with the (...) Marines (...) Well, I wasn't going to mention the debacle that was Viet Nam, but since you brought it up... First, I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Today's the day.

(...) Not really, no. (...) for starters, you're extrapolating a bit far. For another, if only it was that simple. It's not the simple political machinations that I'm worried about. The "lying, cheating and stealing" as you allege pretty much comes (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Race Erase

(...) Yeah, I just finished reading that, after I read the article about Lott appearing on BET. Reading the article on Lott--there's political waffling and weaseling if I ever read it. But having no 'racial profiling' in the genes--that's pretty (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Liberalism: "Trojan-horse fascism without the jackboots"? [was What has to be the worst...]

HeyHEyHEY! (...) Quotes from The Princess Bride DO NOT belong in political debate. Don't you go ruining one of my favorite movies ;-) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Gulf of understanding is mutual

(...) Gutless Canadian Lefities as well And Gutless American Lefties who are now disenfranchised completely as to your very own political process, as if hanging chads was bad 'nuff... Have fun storming the castle--your homeland won't ever be the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Globalization: The price of dignity

(...) more like a global free-for-all (...) Sadly, it's not an equation to begin with, it's favoritism for the monetary/political elite. I agree completely that fair (livable) wages are a must. After I had stopped my drefting job due to burnout 2 (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles

(...) lol What are you talking about?? I thought you wanted to know if church leaders' comments were politically motivated? To which political comment of mine are you referring? As far as your question about church leaders' motivation-- I already (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

political
(score: 1.605)

  Re: I am not a nazi.

(...) I firmly believe that true Nazis (in the sense of the word where it is associated with a dark political agenda) would not quite be the kind of people who build Lego spaceships. Not even the most distorted of Nazi minds out there could possibly (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

political
(score: 1.605)

More:  Next Page >>