 Off-Topic / Debate / Search Results: bruce half irish
 Results 1401 – 1420 of 1868.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Outrageous Iraqi Geneva Convention Violation

(...) Fine. I really approve of the goals of the federal Constitution. Satisfied? We are such a long way from when the cup may have been half full at this point in time -- it is so clearly no more than half empty now. And how we can we free others (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.408)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) Drat! I sold all my technic half-pins. Those would have gotten me in for sure. Steve (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

half
(score: 1.408)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) That's the US; we don't do anything half-way! If we're going to have a work week, we're going to have the *longest* work week. Ditto stress level and divorce rates! Go team! (...) In my work toward an English degree I was required to buy three (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.408)

  Re: jumping to conclusions

(...) Ha, nice try. But you are too clever by half. There *is* no country "Palestine". Why not? But thank you for the invitation, but I care not to sympathize with homicidal terrorists, no matter what their plight. Terrorism is *wrong* and *evil*, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.408)

  Re: Unexplained power outages in New York, Toronto, and other cities

(...) About half way through this post: (URL) subject of the centralized power grid comes up. (In the middle of the usual lunacy) -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.408)

  Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong...

(...) As half-a-million legally owned guns are stolen in the USA each year, I'd suggest gun crime is somewhat dependent on lack of gun control legislation. ;) Ownership is one thing; ownership without responsibility is a different kettle of fish. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

half
(score: 1.408)

  Re: Genocide and terrorism (Was: SW <-> Russia conspiracy)

(...) I've seen these stated along with calmly well supported chains of logic and the listeners still shake their heads. (...) If you believe it, I'd be interested to hear it. (...) Sure, new blood gets in, but has to work with the system. Who will (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.408)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) Why does it matter? The first half of it is merely a justification for the second which is direction on what rights are granted to (actually affirmed for) whom. (...) No. (...) That's right, they didn't want to limit it to any particular kind (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.408)

  Re: Speeding: Prima facie negligence?

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote (...) You've switched immediately from laws which are codified conventions to laws which attempt to enforce possibly immoral behaviour. What happens to a society where only half the members behave as you (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.408)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Both of you got it about half right (about the Muslims, that is). The Muslims did force people to convert, but only people who believed in dieties and/or held polytheistic beliefs. They DID NOT force Jews or Christians to convert, in fact they (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.408)

  Re: Music while building

(...) Exactly. How can a format be illegal? This kind of half-informed speak gives me hives. I used to watch a lot of CNN, and during the Napster flap they would talk about how users downloaded MP3s from the Napster website. Argh! eric (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.408)

  Re: WARNING--Not Suitable for Children

(...) So, let's see. We have a two and a half minute video of Dubya playing with himself, while Edwards is attended by an assistant. Well, given the masturbatory domestic and foreign polices of the Dubya administration, I'm not surprised. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

half
(score: 1.407)

  Re: Curious, if true

(...) When I visited Berlin in the mid-nineties, I bought half a kilo of hemp seeds to bring home. This was the non-THC variant. It tastes good and is very healthy. I used it in my breakfast cereals! When it comes to the American constitution, the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.407)

  Re: Mega Bloks IPO

I remember reading that roughly 80% of IPOs drop to less than half their IPO price within a year. Generally, not a great investment, unless it was Microsoft. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.407)

  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) Well seeing as we have such interesting diversified money you can't expect me to keep track of all of it :)...dumb yankees have to actually look at their money and half the time you don't even know what you've got at a glance at your wallet. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.407)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) This reminds me of when KBKids.com had the X-wings for half price because of some pricing error. I ordered one, and nearly had a friend order another one because it was such a "good deal". But when it arrived, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.407)

  Re: Peronhood (was One of my issues)

(...) An even hairier one: Person X's brain is cut in half, as is Person Y's. One pair of lobes is swapped between the two of them (Person X's right lobe is fused with Person Y's left lobe, etc.) What has become of their singular personhoods? Do the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.407)

  Re: slight

(...) *Some?* 4 posts ago I gave you gold about this subject and this is your half- witted reply? Xmas and Easter ARE pagan holidays, often practiced with a Xtian veneer. That's it, there is no more. (...) Okay, so if I now asserted as a fact that (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.407)

  Re: British-Christians fuel the IRA?

(...) I've no problem with that. The problem is that over half of the population of NI are unionists. Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 1.407)

  Re: The War That Never Ends

(...) John, as an outsider, this is not convincing. Half the people you are worried about today were your allies a few years ago! What has changed to ensure the torturers and murderers the USA is nurturing today won't kick you in the ass in 10 years (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

half
(score: 1.407)

More:  Next Page >>