 Off-Topic / Debate / 26343
Re: WARNING--Not Suitable for Children
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:15:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
   If this link doesn’t work, try this one.

Why do I have the feeling that, if Kerry had done this, we’d be hearing about it morning, noon, and night on at least two 24-hour cable news retailers?

Did you see the extended version here? That’s why the cable news outlets won’t pick it up. :)

So, let’s see. We have a two and a half minute video of Dubya playing with himself, while Edwards is attended by an assistant. Well, given the masturbatory domestic and foreign polices of the Dubya administration, I’m not surprised.

Additionally, we see once again the unbridled homophobia of the Bush Base, not to mention the Anti-European undercurrent in pretty much everything Bush does (amid the adulation of his base, of course).

By the way--perhaps you’re aware that Bush is running for President, while Edwards is running for Vice President? If you want a fair comparison, you should show Edwards opposite Cheney, the latter of whom can be seen sharpening his fangs, polishing his dome, and jump-starting his so-called heart before another day’s evil.

Finally, the issue isn’t whether or not Edwards or Bush fixes his hair on camera. The issue is that Bush, who pretends to be a devout man of god, flipped off the camera. You’re familiar with the underlying message of the middle finger? If not, ask Cheney--he’s discussed it on the Senate floor.

Dave!