 Off-Topic / Debate / 7813
Re: About "Plowed Territory"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 03:18:27 GMT

So, what you're saying, being a Christian, and a believer in the Bible, is
that you'd rather be ignorant and happy?

Then stop posting in and reading .debate ;-)

John Neal wrote:

(RSV, from  http://www.stg.brown.edu/webs/bible_browser/ ) Ecclesiastes
1

<snip>

And I applied my mind to know wisdom and to know madness and folly. I
perceived that this also is but a
striving after wind.

For in much wisdom is much vexation, and he who increases knowledge
increases sorrow.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/