 Off-Topic / Debate / 7814
Re: The Problem of Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 03:24:47 GMT

John Neal wrote:

I guess that puts them pretty much on the same
team.  Ever read the Book of Job?

Yes.

See what I mean?

No.  The book of Job is a story, not a proof text that a devil exists.

THE ENTIRE BIBLE is a collection of stories.  It conflicts itself all over the
place.  I suppose you pull the standard dodges, and only pick what parts you agree
with, and say they are true while the rest MUST be wrong?

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/