 Off-Topic / Debate / 7806
Re: About "Plowed Territory"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:17:46 GMT

<snip a long winded Bible cite... it's not enough that we're getting
passages repeated that we could go follow a ref to, now they're getting LONGER>

When the Son of God appears here, as a LUGNet member, and is verified by
Todd as such, in a manner Todd deems satisfactory, he is waived from the
Plowed Ground Callout Practice by me. :-)

Everyone else I will continue to call on Plowed Ground. Including you. And
I'd appreciate the same courtesy in return, everyone please call me on
Plowed Ground in the (seems impossible, doesn't it, given how nifty! I
am...) event that I should repeat myself.

++Lar