 Off-Topic / Debate / 7808
Re: About "Plowed Territory"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 22:47:29 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

<snip a long winded Bible cite... it's not enough that we're getting
passages repeated that we could go follow a ref to, now they're getting LONGER>

It could have been two words for all you read.  Do you have any idea why I cited
it?

When the Son of God appears here, as a LUGNet member, and is verified by
Todd as such, in a manner Todd deems satisfactory, he is waived from the
Plowed Ground Callout Practice by me. :-)

Mighty white of....forget it, plowed ground;-)

Everyone else I will continue to call on Plowed Ground. Including you. And
I'd appreciate the same courtesy in return, everyone please call me on
Plowed Ground in the (seems impossible, doesn't it, given how nifty! I
am...) event that I should repeat myself.

At the risk (hope;) of annoying you further, I'll recite the absolute pertinent
part of the chapter:

"What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be
done; and there is nothing new under the
sun.

Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new"? It has been
already, in the ages before us.

There is no remembrance of former things, nor will there be any
remembrance of later things yet to happen
among those who come after."

So, my point is that *everything* is plowed ground and therefore your whining
about it is senseless.  But even still, some of this plowed ground is still new to
some and is therefore valid to them.  Merely because *you* have shut your mind on
the topic doesn't invalidate its relevancy for others.

-John

++Lar