 Off-Topic / Debate / 6259
Re: Harry Potter and young people's books
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 12:52:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
some of my favorites:

Bridge to Terabithia - by Katherine Paterson

I'm pretty sure this is a Newberry or Caldecot winner.

Bridge to Terabithia and The Giving Tree always make me cry

To this very day, I cry if I read the giving tree.  I always feel silly, and my
son (almost six) doesn't get it, but that's OK.  I bet he will someday.

Chris