 Off-Topic / Debate / 6249
Re: Harry Potter and young people's books
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 15:51:41 GMT

some of my favorites:

Bridge to Terabithia - by Katherine Paterson
Where the Wild Things Are - by Maurice Sendak
The Giving Tree - by Shel Silverstein

I also liked the Chronicles of Narnia.. but i haven't read them in ages.  Bridge
to Terabithia and The Giving Tree always make me cry, so I can't read them very
often... but I love Where the Wild Things Are and I even have a copy in hebrew
:)

(will think of more later) :)