 Off-Topic / Debate / 566
Re: Sorry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:02:21 GMT

You can't STOP people from acting foolishly, but you don't have to be
the one to help a fool be parted from his money, do you?

How many of the population out there would think we're all pretty silly
for wanting to spend money on some plastic bricks anyway? Quite a few
I'd suspect. So perhaps we ought to be wary about saying someone is foolish
in spending money on something. If it means a lot to someone to have a
particular set now even at a higher price than buying it in a couple of weeks
time, then so what?

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com