 Marketplace / Shopping / 60
Re: Sorry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 05:44:22 GMT

Sorry for posting in the wrong group. It was a mistake. I know better. It was
late and I did not pay attention to what I was doing.

I am also sorry if I offended anyone with the post.

I preordered two complete Star Wars sets in January. I am keeping one and
trying to sell the other to offset the price. I fully stated the current price
and that it is really only for people must have it and did not preorder. Let
state that I would never buy it at this price. I would like comments from
others on how this is different from others selling or auctioning their items.
Please email me with your replies, and let this thread die peacefully.

Thanks,

Dan

Mike Stanley writes:

While I'm sure you'll find someone with more sense than patience to
buy this, I'd say this actually belongs in .buy-sale-trade, wouldn't
you?

I have to say, though, that I find this only slightly less distasteful
than the loser on eBay who tried to get $40 for one of them.  Guess
the Starwars scalper mentality/morality has infected our little corner
of the universe after all.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET