 Off-Topic / Debate / 556
Re: Sorry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:06:58 GMT

I don't agree.

To me there is a fine, but pretty distinct, line between

"If you have to have this RIGHT NOW, I'll hook you up, but you're gonna
pay. It will be easily available later. Maybe you should wait."

and

"Star Wars is rare, it's going to stay rare, act now."

The first is true. The second is fraudulent. More power to the first
one, more flaming oil to the second. You can't stop people from acting
foolishly, but you can put a surgeon general's warning on the package.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.