 Off-Topic / Debate / 2930
Re: Best selection of parts to mess around with
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 19:28:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy Sproat writes:

Similarly, I'm equally insulted when someone says "sh*t" instead of "shit".  I
mean, wow, "sh*t" is okay?  Is there something magical about that asterisk?
I'm totally perplexed by the social mores which demand a letter be blanked
out, for all but the most scatalogically-ignorant to put back together.
Cheers,
- jsproat

here's a fun one I thought of a while back-

Given- showing a man shirtless on TV with nipples exposed is ok.
Given- showing a shirtless woman on TV is ok as long as we black out the
nipples.

Question- If I were to take the area of the woman's nipples out of the
picture, and replace that area with a man's nipples, is that ok?

Chris