 Off-Topic / Debate / 2940
Re: Best selection of parts to mess around with
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:09:16 GMT

Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jameson Robert Gagnepain writes:
<snip>
[1] Although I just heard that on Chicago Hope last night somebody • actually
said sh*t.  Can the F bomb be far away?  Not that I really care because I
don't watch TV nor do I let my kids (as if they had time to)
The "F bomb" has arrived many times already... I hear F*ck and D*mn and B*tch
and B*stard on the Simpsons all the time....

  You don't watch TV, but you hear these words on the Simpsons "all the
time"?  That's a neat trick!

What you are responding to is some creative snipping.  I'm pretty sure that
footnote regarding Chicago Hope is from one of my posts a while ago.  The person
who said that the F bomb has arrived many times already *wasn't* me.

On which episode has the F word been used?  I'm pretty sure I've seen them
all, and I've never heard that.

Yeah, I was wondering about that, too....

-John

     Dave!