 Off-Topic / Debate / 2939
Re: Best selection of parts to mess around with
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:20:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jameson Robert Gagnepain writes:
<snip>
[1] Although I just heard that on Chicago Hope last night somebody • actually
said sh*t.  Can the F bomb be far away?  Not that I really care because I
don't watch TV nor do I let my kids (as if they had time to)
The "F bomb" has arrived many times already... I hear F*ck and D*mn and B*tch
and B*stard on the Simpsons all the time....

  You don't watch TV, but you hear these words on the Simpsons "all the
time"?  That's a neat trick!
  On which episode has the F word been used?  I'm pretty sure I've seen them
all, and I've never heard that.

     Dave!