 Off-Topic / Debate / 27952
Re: Supply-Side Economics? The Evidence Says No!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:04:03 GMT

--snip--

   if for no other reason than the commonwealth becomes greater, allowing even the lazy and ne’er-do-wells to benefit.

JOHN

But that’s true in any developed country at any time since WWII. The standard of living of the developed world has increased consistently (albeit faster or slower at times) because science and technology has allowed it to. It’s a true statement but it can’t be used in an argument for or against any system of socio-economics.

Tim