 Off-Topic / Debate / 27948
Re: Supply-Side Economics? The Evidence Says No!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:08:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Read about it here in Scientific American.

It’s been clear since at least the time of Reagan’s disastrous administration that this reward-the-wealthy approach wasn’t the societal boon that it was advertised to be, but now we have scientific evidence. Interesting!

Incidentally, for those reading from the sidelines, I give this post an 8 out of ten for derisiveness but just 6 out of 10 for snarkiness. I should really work on sharpening my rhetoric.

   While I suspect the conclusions of the study are correct it seems like a highly flawed study from that write-up.

All things considered, I’m more annoyed that you didn’t riff on my rating system than that you questioned the methodology of the study!

Dave!