 Off-Topic / Debate / 24334
  9/11 Panel: No Evidence Connecting Iraq to Al Qaeda

(URL) 9/11 Panel: No Evidence Connecting Iraq to Al Qaeda> How does one engage a special prosecutor? Scott A (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Back to the Real Waste

(...) snip Yes, that is exactly what you're doing. You failed to provide even a paragraph of your own valuable insight. No need to be so lazy. We all know you can do better than that. (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: 9/11 Panel: No Evidence Connecting Iraq to Al Qaeda

(...) I saw that report on CNN on the "Politics" page and right on the side bar was another 'report' stating that Dubya still believes the link was there. I was also at the Freepers yipping ground today and one guy had a whole list of links to (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: 9/11 Panel: No Evidence Connecting Iraq to Al Qaeda

Like, oh wauw, haven't hear that already 2 years ago... So, no evidence of WoMD in 3, 2, 1... Oh well, always handy to control oil supplies to Russia and China isn't it. Jeroen "Scott A" <dr_scott_arthur@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Freeper stuff

(...) Hey thanks, I never heard of a freeper before, but google has. Here's the top link from a list on the yipping ground. (URL) it does point to a freeper page, the page itself contains many quotes from various international newspapers. Are you (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Back to the Real Wasteland of the mind

(...) Hard to see this as simply counter-spin. Indeed, its a bit light on for spin at all. It is a grave concern when folks can't seperate the spin from the facts. Its like treating the various newspapers in Don's other post (which for the most part (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Back to the Real Wasteland of the mind

(...) All media is biased in some way. And you're right, it's a problem that folks like yourself can't seem to see that. Anyhow, the point that I seem unable to make is that simply reprinting it adds nothing. It merely serves as propaganda. No doubt (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  freeper stuff

(...) In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Parsons wrote: (...) Whatever. I simply dug up the link because Dave's original post mentioned it and then immediately dismissed it with a somewhat misleading comment. With that link you and others are now (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Back to the Real Wasteland of the mind

(...) You're blurring the issue. The Bush administration made and continues to make claims and accusations regarding the "known" ties between Iraq and Al Qaeda, and those claims were used to justify the war that has resulted in over 800 American (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: 9/11 Panel: No Evidence Connecting Iraq to Al Qaeda

(...) Not surprisingly, Dubya is still (URL) clinging> to his "admit no error policy." Here are a few lies of omission worth noting: "This administration never said that the 9-11 attacks were orchestrated between Saddam and al-Qaida," he said. Even (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Back to the Real Wasteland of the mind

(...) Wanna bet? Chris (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Back to the Real Wasteland of the mind

(...) 8^( No, alas. I guess it would have been more precise to say "legitimately" instead of "simply." Dave! (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: 9/11 Panel: No Evidence Connecting Iraq to Al Qaeda

(...) I think I know why. The stakes are so much higher now that it is too horrifying to accept. Most people I know, as far as I can figure, simply refuse to believe that President Bush was lying to us the whole time to gain approval to pursue his (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Back to the Real Wasteland of the mind

(...) Holy crap, I just found (URL) It's viewable for free, but registration will apparently be required before long. Here's the salient bit: The unidentified detainee, believed to be a leader of the outlawed Ansar al Islam group, was held without (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: 9/11 Panel: No Evidence Connecting Iraq to Al Qaeda

(...) You might find this (URL) site> amusing, in its discussions of why and how US involvement in WWI, WWII and WWIII was orchestrated. I had a learned friend of mine ernestly suggesting that the US administration had had a plan to join in WWII (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Back to the Real Wasteland of the mind

(...) No bet unless you're offering mighty attractive odds (say "lottery" odds of 1:1M or better... say, my single 1x1 red brick with eye printed on it against your entire collection). Clinton's blamable for bin Laden still being out there, he had (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: 9/11 Panel: No Evidence Connecting Iraq to Al Qaeda

(...) Steve Bell gets it right again: (URL) (...) (URL) Blair on WMD>: "Saddam retained complete strategic intent to develop those weapons". Scott A (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Back to the Real Wasteland of the mind

(...) Where's that from? I think I might have one, but I can't remember where I got it. Dave! (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Back to the Real Wasteland of the mind

(...) Sorry--wrong FUT, and I forgot the 8^) Dave! (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: 9/11 Panel: No Evidence Connecting Iraq to Al Qaeda

(...) I'm not "old enough", but it's my feeling that the Vitenam War was perpetuated by anti-communist hysteria and an unwillingness to concede defeat. Ordinary Americans thought they were doing the right thing, but when service men started refusing (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)