 Off-Topic / Debate / 22875
Re: Remember the Axis of Evil?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 19:02:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Thomas Stangl wrote:
   Well, if you can prove any of that wrong, then it’s a troll, I suppose.

But since you can’t, then it’s not a troll.

My mistake -- I was under the impression that such a post would, without doubt, inflame the Pro-Bush Crowd. However after several minutes searching, it appears that such a beast has become extinct here!

For the sake of debate, but not as far as devils advocation, I would say that I don’t consider Bush to be a coward. I were him, Iraq would be the last place that I’d want to take a suprise, even secret, visit to.

He’s also not afraid to appear as a tyrant to millions upon millions of people.

Some would say that he’s not even really afraid of terrorism.

So, I would take issue with the ‘coward’ part of “warmongeringhypocriticalamoroniccoward”, but as it was probably not an intentional attempt to mislead and therefore not, by definition, a troll.. I suppose that I was wrong!

Richard