 Off-Topic / Debate / 22864
Re: Remember the Axis of Evil?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:35:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Franks wrote:
   Hmm, I recall a little while ago the Canadian Government gave a warning to its Muslim citizens about travelling to the US because of the racial profiling at immigration.

I remember finding it so ludicrous that it was almost funny.

This is hard-to-believe crazy though.. how can you lecture the world on liberty when so little respect is given to an individuals rights to the same?

Bush also lectures the world on “free trade” whilst imposing illegal import tariffs to protect his inefficient and polluting corporate buddies :

Bush ditches steel import duties

He is nothing but a “Warmongeringhypocriticamoronicdraftdodgingcoward”!

Scott A