 Off-Topic / Debate / 22832
Re: Message awaiting authentication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:06:59 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I think you need Todd to speak to why he has chosen to make the
technology decisions he has, assuming he wants to speak to it, but
he chose not to support standard NNTP before. If he doesn't speak to
it, that's his perogative.

Actually, that's what I was hoping for when I asked the question.
For Todd to think about it for a few seconds and then decide if there
was possibly a way to make an improvement to lugnet without a whole
lot of effort.  Instead I got you, telling me it's not even needed
because it works just fine for you.  That's so selfish.  Lugnet
works great for me too, but that doesn't mean all improvements
should cease just because I'm happy.

Anyhow, I set FUT to debate since we're way past the suggestion
part of this thread.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Don